
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
8:10 PM
HELLO EARTHLINGS!I'm very GAY now!Many events happened today larLet's just talk about 1 event&!Today I went to follow HONEY interview this Thai animation producer at Shangri-LaIt was so DAMN CLASSY can?Not that I've not been into Shangri-La,it's my FIRST interview that is so HIGH-TECH&!I was supossed to meet HONEY at Orchard Mrt StationThen I saw Hannah(:so we talked talked for a whileThen I stood at the locality mapI felt like an information counter!I swear!There were goddamn manhy ppl who were asking me for directionsBUT I MYSELF NOT SO SURE LAR PLSthem i just explain to them about the map(:Luckily they understood,except for this one Thai touristbut at least he knew where Lucky Plaza(the place he was looking for)was locatedThen we(HONEY and me) walked to the wrong place larsupossed to be Orange Grove Roadbut we walked to Nassim Roaddamn long okin the end we took a cabreached,met the PRDAMN GAY CAN?then the stylo part comes inWe had to take photos the make passesAnd we saw, "ONLY DELEGATES with passes are allowed"I was WHOAH-ing!Got barcode somemore!Interview was boring lar plsWe got this bag filled with thingsLike RAT,DVD,BROUCHERS(sp?)I loved the rat esp.Now I've got another companion:DTHEN WE HAD BUS RIDES:DDDI will not put down the detailsShall keep it between the two of us
|